Last modified: 2020-09-06
Use Mapbox Mapping Services
- As RouteDraw depends on the mapping services provided by Mapbox, if Mapbox terminates services, the functions of the app will be affected.
- Mapbox services will collect anonymized location and usage data to improve the map by default. But you can choose not to share the data via the settings, without affecting the app functionality. RouteDraw will prompt you about this the first time you enter the app. On the other hand, our company will not collect usage data.
- Terms of service for Mapbox can be found at: https://www.mapbox.com/legal/tos/
- If there are map display related issues, please check Mapbox Status first.
- As the drawing logic is based on the map display data, which is simplified and does not preserve junction info. Therefore, if you draw while zoomed out, the route will have a higher degree of simplification. And whether two ways are connected is based on estimation, and therefore may not be correct. Also, a map object may show slightly different coordinates at different zoom levels.
Publish Map Screenshot
- As the mapping services are provided by Mapbox, if you publish a screenshot of the RouteDraw app with the map data, you must attribute Mapbox and OpenStreetMap, along with the copyright notice for RouteDraw. Example notice:
Maps © RouteDraw, © Mapbox, © OpenStreetMap
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Web Server Log
- Your IP address, browse requests are logged by the Amazon Web Services, and the log records will be kept for 30 days. These are normal web server access/error logs, the log data may be used for issue diagnosis, but will not be used for any other purposes.
- We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don't promise about our Services.
- Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, we do not make any specific promises about the Services. For example, we don't make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services "as is".
- Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.