RouteDraw is a utility mobile app suitable for short trip route planning, supporting route drawing, route length/gain/loss calculation, time estimation, GPS positioning, compass, track logging, deviation alert, offline maps, and etc.
Draw your own route
If you want to mark down the route to walk when you plan your trip, then RouteDraw should be very useful to you. Just move your finger over the map, RouteDraw will draw a route along a way for you. (1)(2)
(1) This app makes use of the Mapbox mapping services, which contain map data from OpenStreetMap. If there are map display related issues, please check Mapbox Status first.
(2) As the drawing logic is based on the map display data, which is simplified and does not preserve junction info. Therefore, if you draw while zoomed out, the route will have a higher degree of simplification. And whether two ways are connected is based on estimation, and therefore may not be correct.
(3) The "Track Logger" will keep the GPS on and save positions to the phone periodically, so more battery power will be consumed.
(4) The "Follow Route" function will keep the GPS on, so more battery power will be consumed.
(5) This app will show ads when using some functions.